1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 have revealed interesting works. The RESULTS for Abelhawk's Mini-Mapping Contest #15 have come out!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Night Rider gained several songs for his journey. The poll for the 12th Music Contest has started. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Join other hivers in a friendly concept-art contest. The contestants have to create a genie coming out of its container. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

[Request] Reskin + Custom UI Update

Discussion in 'Requests' started by OnyxTheDark, Aug 6, 2019.

1. OnyxTheDark

OnyxTheDark

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey

Dunno if it's the right place, I think it is tho
    I'm looking for someone that would help get more ressources for my egyptian-ish map

First I need someone to complete the Awesome UI made by this guy
    As you know Blizzard screwed it by adding borders, so any custom UI is currently incomplete :

Obsidian Desert UI

Secondly I need some reskins of Blizzard ressources and custom ressources in the theme of D2 :

Diablo 2 Act II Desert Tomb and Outdoors Test Map

The guy imported stuff from D2 directly and converted it for wc3 sadly I couldn't any other decent egyptian/arabian good looking doodads

So a reskin of Azshara Statue and/or this one :

Altar of the Sun

I'd also love to have a Sphinx statue, dunno if it exists I haven't find it on THW

Here's a screenshot to show the UI issue :

Warcraft III 2019-08-04 17-06-11-05.jpg

Thx for answering

I know I'm asking a lot and that people are leaving till Reforged, but hope is never too bad

Cordially

GrimmHeart

2. ThisPOT

ThisPOT

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    For the UI, I would personally just find 2 coold egyptian blocks and copy paste them over the side borders.

But honestly, if you don't have the base texture it might look weird, and you may want to redo the UI completely (it's not as hard as people think, just a bit tedious).

here is a texture that could be cut / formatted to do the trick, you could have dog guy on the left and bird guy on the right.
    Ägyptischen Papyrus Stockfoto und mehr Bilder von Aus dem alten Ägypten - iStock