• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Request.. :/ Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I saw on some maps, Terrains, which weren't any of the terrain palette, non catgorized as City, Donjon, Northrend, Village.. etc Do you know where I can find different kind of terrains . Like made by other players or I'm not sure if they are models. Thanks.

Level 5
hmm two possibilities o.o
1. you can add and remove tilesets in editor o.o
its very easy to find =D
2. some people make tilesets o.o
search for them in the skin data base o.o

Level 2
ok I know that but what i mean is that I cant really put them on, I imported the texture and stuff but.. :/ not sure what to do. I did what said on the texture.

Level 5
hmm take this one for example-> road tile
Path & Unit
Import the skin to the following path:
TerrainArt\Icecrown\Ice_RuneBricks.blp

The skin will replace the following unit/doodad/texture/interface:
Replaces The Blizzard Icecrown Rune Bricks
import it and change its path to the one given: TerrainArt\Icecrown\Ice_RuneBricks.blp
now add Icecrown Rune Bricks to your tile set o.o
when you put it on map you have the road tile set o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.