• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request-Kimahri's ULTIMA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Can You Help By Making A Spell Like Kimahri's Ultima From FF X?????

Can you answer me WickerMan Or someone who can make my Favourite SPELL????

Level 4
For shiggityshwa

You need 3 fourth level keyspheres to learn ultima with Kimahri,but kimahri doesn't have high magic so instead of 9999dmg to all enemies he deals ONLY 300dmg.Ultima is very compex so i cant explain it to you(but i can tell you that it looks like Mass Fireworks,lol).If you have FFx try to learn it.It is very cool,I would really apreciate if you try to make a spell that looks like ULtima!!!!!!!!

Level 6
You can learn it with kimahri and then use a certain shpere to learn it to Lulu or Yuna... But anyway, it has been long since i played FFX, because my brother erased my merory card :cry: , but i think i know how it looks... I could do it, but i think you'll have to send me some screenies of it, couz it's no easy job...

Level 4
I want to use it in a multi-player map.I'd like to have 3 lvls,Lvl 1 deals 150 dmg,lvl 2 300 dmg and lvl 3 500 dmg at enemies in an area.How will i find it when you have ready??????????????And how can i copy it to my map??????I downloaded many spells,but when i copied them they JUST didn't work :( :( :( :( :(
Oh......I Forgot,what is a credit and why i have to give it :oops: ????Do you want a credit if i use Ultima in my Map??????????????

Level 6
It depends on which spell type it is. To add normal spells, usually you just need to copy the abiltiy. Trigger enchanted spells; Copy the abitliy(s), custom units (and custom doodads and stuff too), and of course the Triggers. Jass spells; Do as with trigger-enchanted, i know nothin about jass, so i can't help you with that... This spell would probably be Trigger-enchanted.

EDIT: Credit is noticing the a name in the map (often in quests or loading screen). People who has helped you, authors of models, skins, spells etc. Credits are highly appreciated, because of the time the spell takes to make.

Level 4
When Will ultima be ready :D ??????????ANd how will i find it :D ?????????????How i copy the stuff and the triggers???????????
:oops:

Level 6
1. I don't know how shiggitishwa is going (if he is), i am very busy at the moment, i could finish the spell in a day if i felt for, but i have lots of stuff going around, so you'll have to see...

2. The spell will probably get uploaded in the spell sections, or else you could just get it through Mail or something, no problem.

3. Copy the Folder(s) with the triggers within with Ctrl+C. Use the same way copying the Custom units, the Ability and Buff/Effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.