• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request! Icon & Animation! +rep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Request! Add Animations to Trees! +rep!

An animation for a tree I found..( Note: I have waited for now a month and have had no response to the maker of the tree but will of course give you and the maker of it Full credit) on wc3c it has only 1 animation which is a pain and i need 2 animations for it stand hit( where lumberjacks hit it ) and Death :D
here is the link to the tree model:
http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=83589&highlight=winter+tree
P.S. Would it be possible to do a blight thing to the tree?
Thanks!

Last edited:
Level 14
well, to blight a tree you just need to make alternate texture file where everything is grey with the same name (for example: "BarrensTree" and "BarrensTreeBlight")

about the anims, sry but i cant help you. i even have anim request myself lol ˇ

Level 3
the animated tree you wanted ie here.
the texture of the model is the one in the original pack.

PS: im not sure... the thread is request icon + animation... do you want the icon?

Last edited:
Level 7
the animated tree you wanted ie here.
the texture of the model is the one in the original pack.

PS: im not sure... the thread is request icon + animation... do you want the icon?

:O ty! and i couldnt remove icon out of the title since I fixed that by myself :D
{EDIT}
Can I do Blight on that model tree or does there need to be another thing, an adjustment, on it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.