• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Request] Guardian Wisp with Team Colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I did try something like this. Replacing the texture with TC ones just like the regular wisps. The TC doesn't look visible at all when laid down with the animations because of the particle emitters the model has. I'd do it myself but particle emitters isn't really a field Im all too familiar with and even if I did dabble with the model and get you what you want, it wont look so different from the regular wisp model. Only difference would be the butterfly spirits and the different type of glow encircling the unit.

Attachments

• Wisp.png
    Wisp.png
    114.3 KB · Views: 77
Level 8
I haven't tested this in-game yet bro. Im not sure if the TC is actually visible in-game but are you sure you're fine with something like this?
I just want a way to distinguish this units from normal wisps, unless it will look like uber crap then i guess no...

Status
Not open for further replies.