• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(REQUEST) Gold Pile/Treasure Pile Terrain Tile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hi I am planning to create a Dwarven type map and I need a custom tile that looks like piles of treasure and or gold coins if someone can create this for me I would be very grateful. Here are a few reference Images..... If there are any takers thank you ahead of time and if you will I would prefer it to look like the third picture minus the black background of course : ) .

Last edited:
Level 10
I was wanting it to replace the rocky snow texture I am using a custom tileset. About the screenshot I will just try to describe it to you because the area I am putting it in I haven't started on yet I just needed to get this terrain tile so I can be prepared. It is going to be in a lower level of a cave/mine/city the area will be surrounded by the custom cliff on the hive this one http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/skins-552/cliff0-blp-156467/?prev=search=Wood&d=list&r=20&t=31 I am going to have a gate to the entrance of this room and some guards. There will be torches inside the room so if you could make it look like light is reflecting off the gold that would be great thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.