• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gold Pile Doodad Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello Hive. I've been using the site for some time, but have always been a lurker. As of late I have almost finished a rather lengthy map which is very near completion. Now all that I require is fine tuning the aesthetics.

For instance, there is a location I'd like to spruce up by making it look like a treasure vault filled with gold. More specifically, I'd like to see a simple pile of gold taller than most default hero scales that sparkles. I suppose item sparkles could be used for that effect?

The pile would need to simply look like a hill of sparkling gold or silver, or both. You could even throw in some swords and shields poking out of the pile for good measure, or anything that would look like it belonged in a pile of gold in a treasure vault. But having such a doodad would be more than useful in many maps too. Thank you! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.