• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request for Spider Model?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
REQUEST SHEET

INTRODUCTION
Hi, Im new in this site and someone told me about this site for making some models in WC3. I would like to request for a model for my project. I use Kimberly's sheet template for its way proper to look at.

PROJECT
I am making a project for a Hero suggestion section, and I found out that theres only one model for the Spiders available. My suggestion is to make a new model and its quite similar to Jumping Spiders. I am currently using the old model, with reduced size and other color. My project is at the Hero Progress and hope to be accepted.

DESCRIPTION:
  • Name:
  • Phidippus
  • Theme:
  • Jumping Spider
  • Type:
  • Model, based on the image below.
  • Details:
  • Have large eyes and a chunky, fuzzy body. They are very active and lively hunters. Pairs of eyes are faced at front. Model size would be small/medium, and he have a skill of making his size increase, I said it just incase. With front limbs raised up when not moving and same attack animation with the previous brood model. I add some images for reference.

spidergreen.gif
This is the only spider model available.
whitmani.jpg

bold.jpg

Level 4
this one is better then your last topic about the same thing, but next time please just bump or edit your old topic instead of always make new ones

Level 2
oh sorry for that...
that previous post I made was moved from other section, which it is not belong there. I noticed that when I saw this Request section, im kinda new here.

Still looking for more models ^^, somewhat green looking. Im gonna use it or my projetc for a Tree Spider, Jumping Spider etc. so a green skin would be nice. Also I would like to change the head and so are the eyes too. Which is look like on the image I posted.

Level 4
The bug techtree sounds pretty awesome, i might make a new race of that thanks to you're suggestion:wink: anyways if you use a bug race instead of spider ones you will be able to play around with particle emmitors which would look awesome i think

Status
Not open for further replies.