• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request for models.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Ok so i am new to the whole warcraft 3 sort of. i have basic knowledge of how to make maps/triggers. I was wondering if i can get some models of runescape charectors such as male and female mage, warrior, and archer.
I will need 1 of a noob version and 1 with the best armor if possible so it would be like 12 models. these models will also need skins cause i cant skin either. If anyone likes they can try to teach me to model/skin/trigger functions. I will provide some picks of what i am generally looking for, if no one can help its ok. I would really apreciate it and give tons of credit for models/helping me in the map.

basic mage:
clubpenguincheats4.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/clip_image0026.jpg

Basic warrior:
images1.wikia.nocookie.net/runescape/images/thumb/a/a2/Full_bronze.PNG/200px-Full_bronze.PNG
that is a decent one but will need a type of sword.

Basic Archer:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dRStPGzvP8]YouTube - Dark Ranga35 ownage:) pt:1
i made that vid awhile back.

Good mage:
www.freewebs.com/wildychiks/Runescape_combat_magic.gif
you can also make the color red and black or white and gold for the armor. If you know anything about runescape you know what im talking about.

Good warrior:
ui32.gamespot.com/1183/warrior_2.jpg
something like that.(dragon armor abyssal whip) good animation of abyssal whip.
www.freewebs.com/guardiansofthedragon/Runescape_weapons_specialattacks_abyssalwhip-energydrain.gif
Good ranger:
a483.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/91/s_4b053d95bf70675831b5273dcf78de5a.jpg
Instead of having blue armor make it black if you can. (the weapon is called Dark Bow) here is a good animation of it.
images1.wikia.nocookie.net/runescape/images/d/d5/Runescape_weapons_specialattacks_darkbow-descentofdarkness.gif

Also if able to, can anyone make the barrows brothers? Again others and i will most likely like these models. I will guarantee that i will use them in my maps.

again if nobody can make these models or help me out its not the end of the world.

Last edited:
Level 14
He didn't mean move it to the request sheet. USE the request sheet to make your request better.

Level 23
... can't you just use what you find on hive? For all the basics, you coul easily take the villager model and attach a weapon to it. And a priest for the mage, attach a bow for archer, or find a male archer here. For the armured units, just tint the textures for the armour. It's simple really. :p Or, you can get a texturer to do that for you. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.