• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request For Good(even very good) Terrainer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
i need someone to terrain for me map:p it will be kind of dbz-tu map but in universe of star wars
it will be free creeping and team vs team and one time
if u intrested with helping me PM or write here..plz help :D size of map is 96x96(or bigger don't remember)

p.s. don't flame me and don't spam :!: :!:

Level 4
If you mean "good" as in creative then I would gladyly terrain your map. I have been fooling around with it for more then a year and my favorite part of map making is the terraining.

Anyhow, can you give me any more requirments for this map?(tileset, theme, certain areas which must be in the map, shops, creeps Ect.) Your request is quite vague.

Cheers Murlok 8)

Level 6
i made basic terrain but here is all info u need
tileset : sunken ruins (if u want we can change It)
ertain areas which must be in the map : there will be 3-4-5
shops : 3-4
creeps : already placed on map but i think that u can raplace them to be more strategy etc

Level 4
Could you also tell me what demensions you would like the map to be. Also tell me what you mean by 3-4-5 as the required areas.

Level 3
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i will totally do it for you, I LOOOOOVE MAPPING, IM PRETTY DARN GOOD IF I DO SAY SO MY SELF :wink:
IF U WANT ILL EMAIL U A MAP IM WORKING ON

Level 4
Sorry ghost, I have redently ran out of time for mapping. But I am sure that fresh can do it for you.

Level 6
jghj

I'd be more then happy to help in any way i could do anything u want... (im an ok terrainer, a poor trigger maker, a great item creater as in attachments and items and units ect.)

Status
Not open for further replies.