• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

[Request]Footman map(Terrain and Triggers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I want to make a Footman map for RoC without Orc Undead Nightelf and Humans so Creeps,and Elemental but im to Silly for Triggers and making the Terrain Perfect so im asking if someone could do the things for me which i cant i would be very thankful:cry:

-Typical Footman map (Terrain Forestlike not City like in Any other Footman map) Place for Tower,Place for Base,Place for Merchant in the Mid and for some at the Bases+Healingwells
-and the triggers like every 10seconds spawn a unit type of Grunt(im a total noob at triggering)
i think this is all you should now(i think :O )

Thanks,IDTitanpro Northrend EU

Level 13
He wants someone to do the triggers for a normal footman map. He does terrain, not city-alike, but foresty.

Level 9
Erm... Nevermind. Well heres a test map (barely playable but still playable). It has the one basic trigger for unit spawning. Learn from it.

Attachments

• Footy Learning Map.w3m
    17.7 KB · Views: 62
Status
Not open for further replies.