• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request Cinematic Soldier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi, im working on an RPG map where its gonna have action and all that good stuff plus character developement and though its not 50% complete, ive got like 25% complete and ive only been working on it for like 3 weeks so i'm expecting to get at least 1/2 of the map done in 3 more weeks.
I would appreciate it if someone could find a model of the soldier from the beginning cinematics of ROC. I know i already asked for a footman model but the ROC campaign footman doesnt look badass enough. I dont really care if it looks exactly like it or not, and it could use the same ROC screen footman, but it needs the helmet and the tunic. Here's and image.
footman-large.jpg

Thx in advance.

I dont really need this too bad, i just wouldnt mind if i could get a model like this.

Last edited:
Level 4
Level 4
well no not really, ghost is actually a good buddy of mine, but I just noticed that he seemed to contradict what he just mentioned, oh and I hate it when ppl(especially who have no experience in modelling) say things like a model sucks or looks like crap, they could express it in a less offensive way

Level 22
i have tried modelling actually. and i failed. like...epicly. i know, i have mood swings D:
but, some people have different styles and views on what looks good on a footman and what doesnt. for example, i like in a footman:
sword
shield
full helm
full platemail
and i found all of that. in miseracord's footmen.

any anyways, i found a 500 kb replacement model for the knight until i get a proper looking one D: my maps at 3mb atm.

Level 5
i thought miserarcords footman model had a faulty death animation?
I also tried simple model editing myself, managed the change the shoulders a bit and tried to add a tunic. the tunic turned out good enough but when u walk, it looks like u put a metal plate on ur waist instead of cloth. If only i can do animations and vertexes and all that other good stuff.

when i look up footman models, i tend to find lots of models that look too similar to the original footman or just not a footman at all anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.