• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Request] Defias Bandits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello, everyone! I was hoping someone would be kind enough to do an edit of the vanilla WC3 bandit faction units and add red bandanas to them so they can be used as the Defias Brotherhood in a project I'm working on.

If you could do that, I'd be grateful and be sure to credit you!

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
But you can ask him for it.
@Diegoit: Ujimasa does not like requests, he even disabled the ability to message him because of that.
Also ,you cannot just link him and be like "he will do it" or "ask him" without his consent. That is very impolite.
If you cannot help with a request, then just don't post at all instead of doing what you just did.

I post here so that someone will ignore the posts from @Diegoit and actually help the request being done.
@SMBComix: I know that Ujimasa has created a few Defias models, maybe they can be of some use for you.
Ujimasa Hojo's Resources Discussion

Level 7
They're not wearing bandanas though. That's the defining thing when it comes to portraying the Defias and the Syndicate.

Status
Not open for further replies.