• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Request] Creating .vaw sound files from this youtube video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
LordDz have shown me the ways, the request is no longer needed.

I'm Looking for someone with a music editor that can cut her quotes into .vaw files that can be added into wc3. One file for each quote, at 0:48 when she says "Replicate! Detonate! Animate! Annihilate! would be cool if those where seperate files aswell.

For the sake of my maps file size downloading the file in 360p might be best.

This will be used for a upcoming mega project I'm currently working on for a hero. Credits will be given to the person who helps me out!

ALTERNATIVELY: If someone is knows how to export sounds from World of Warcraft that would work as well.

Thanks!
link to the video:

Last edited:
Level 11
You can find all her sounds here, just right click the soundclips and take "save as".
Sounds

Use audacity to convert them to .wav
Windows | Audacity®

Or just download the video and open it in audacity
YouTube till mp3 Konverterare

I tried getting the sounds from wowhead but it doesnt work with my current firefox, I tried disabling my adblock, noscript and other blocking tools but non seems to work for downloading her sounds.

Edit: Actually your other idea worked well aswell, cheers man!

No need for any request now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.