• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Republic Ranger (Campaign and Melee Variant)

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
A fully-clothed and armored version of the Ranger skin.

These Rangers are handpicked trackers and skilled hunters that are loyal to the Republic. They have the ability to manipulate anyone, even the toughest creeps that are level 10 and below.

As a Ranger-Captain, Athena Celiarte of the Republic's Valkyrie Company is such a notable Republic Ranger, her parents died in battle while still young but her instincts made her reliable such fact.

Change Log on 03/14/21: Melee Version is added
Previews
Contents

Republic Ranger Cape (Texture)

Republic Ranger Emissive (Texture)

Republic Ranger Hair (Texture)

Republic Ranger Icon (Icon)

Republic Ranger Main (Texture)

Republic Ranger Melee Version Cape Diffuse (Texture)

Republic Ranger Melee Version Hair Diffuse (Texture)

Republic Ranger Melee Version Icon (Icon)

Republic Ranger Melee Version Main Diffuse (Texture)

Level 6
This would be an amazing look for Shandris, as opposed to what they actually put in the game. I know they were trying to mimic Shandris' WoW appearance but honestly she's never looked as good in WoW as she did in WC3.

Level 6
It's been so long since I used a skin, I am having a very hard time actually getting this to import to the map I'm using. Can someone help explain to me exactly what my path should look like and how I use this version of the skin?

It's been so long since I used a skin, I am having a very hard time actually getting this to import to the map I'm using. Can someone help explain to me exactly what my path should look like and how I use this version of the skin?
Go to Retera Model Studio and see the edit file? There is an edit texture.