• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

REPOST: Clan HMX2 Remaking on USEast! INFO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I was a while back chief of Clan HMx, a very successfull gaias rpg clan on USEast. When I came back I created clan HYEL, the last remaining and most successful GoH/Gaias clan. under the name (cybliss)

REQUIREMENTS:
Active

Thats pretty much it. Shaman spots, bot accesses, things like that require me to know you good, knowledge of games, trustworthy etc.

Thank you!

Some old successful shamans:
TheLastDefender
Deathly_God
Mylifeisaverage
liltim1337

shamans can change at any time!

JOIN NOW! LOOKING FOR MORE GROUPS TO DO WEEKLY GAIAS DUNGEONS OR OTHERS! WILL HELP PEOPLE GET GEAR/LEVEL UP SOMEWHAT.

CONTACT ME BETWEEN 2:00 PM - 11:30 PM EST SCHOOLNIGHTS/WEEKNIGHTS AND 11:00 AM - 2:00 AM WEEKENDS/DAYS OFF.

Last edited:
Level 1
You know, that picture you post is he suckiest one I've ever seen (no offence). I can't stand to look at that "black" ugliness

Last edited:
Level 4
i dont understand, did u read what the dude above me just said? hows that offtopic im replying to someone. and no where does it say shamans only XD, im being serious ill like delete it if it does, anyone we are looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.