• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Replacing UndeadBirth model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all!
As the title admits, i want to replace the Undead Birth model (the thingy that shows up when the Acolyte sumons a building) with a custom model. Till now i imported it under the following path: SharedModels\UBirth.mdx
and whenever i tried to build with an acolyte, the game crashed and the following message was displaid: Troublemodel.JPG.
For more info, here is the DL-link for the error-model: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=cckui0. The first one is the one i want to upload and use in my maps. Unfortunately, the problem is persisting whatever i do. In Magos it works fine.
By the way, is there any way of replacing the Undead Birth model (UBirth.mdx) with a custom one?

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.