• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Replace Tree-model {replacing a tree causes the model to turn to a green box}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I try to replace the Summer Tree Wall model with an other model. But all that appears is a green and black box. I try several models to replace the tree with but every time a green and black box shows up instead of the model. How do I do to change a treemodel?

Level 10
Did you close and the re-open th world editor?
If you need the right pathes, you can look in the Viewer, just open the model that will be replaced and then chose the opinion "Remap Textures" and find out the path that this model uses.

I will try that out with the viewer. Yes, I have opened and closed the editor many times. But it is the same for all tree-models, no one can be replaced! I try to replace the tree with a footman, even that does not work! Can destructiblities be replaced by specific models only? Perhaps does not .mdl or .mdx files work? :con:

Status
Not open for further replies.