• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Removing paths for a lot of blp's - How to do it easy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey

Is there any way o removing the "War3Imported" for a lot of imported files in an easy and FAST way?

I thought WE Enhancer would do it, but it seems to me that i cant leave the path empty ("units\" is showed after importing a file, and i can change it to anything i want, but i canot leave it empty).

Using WE or WE unlimited, i can manually change the path (remove in this case), but then only one at a time. This takes a LOT if time. Actually its also pretty painfull since i have a broken hand (people, dont hit those walls when drunk :roll: :oops:)

So.. any wizards here know how to do it?

I searched the forums, but it seems like no one asked about this before.
The reason why i have all those blipps .. i mean blp's, is that i have imported most of the starcraftmodels from this site.

As a second question. Lets say that i or someone else figure out how to solve this, or that ill do it *sigh* manually. If i want to make another map with a different tileset and/or size, is it possible to transmit the imported models (ie export-import) to the new map AND having the paths intact?

best regards

crackbaby :D

Level 21
1. You currently cannot do that feature for now...
Just do it the old fashioned way, if you have a fast system and have time, its ok.

2. Go to import manager and export files to a folder. Then just import files in the folder with your map stuff. You cant have the paths all implemented correctly though.

Status
Not open for further replies.