• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Removing existing ingame units from game

Level 14
I have another trigger editing dilemma. How exactly do i remove existing ingame units from game?

Like for example i want to automatically remove the already trained Troll Headhunter and Troll Witch Doctor units from game after ingame cutscene, but when it ends the units are still there. The trigger where you can no longer train Headhunters and Witch Doctors from buildings work, but whatever trigger i try those two unit types that i already have still exist.

What kind of exact trigger setup do i need to accomplish this, or is there an alternative that can be provided for this situation?

Level 20
That should be easy enough

• Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area) matching (((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Equal to Troll Headhunter) or ((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Equal to Troll Witch Doctor))) and do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • Unit - Remove (Picked unit) from the game