• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Remove Wings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Please, could somebody remove the wings of this model. I need it wingless fast for the cinamatic mini-contest challange. My first thought was to open it in Magos Model Editor and open the model editor scale the wings to 0 and thus make it wingless. Sadly the editor wanted the blp file and I don't know how to import it so that I could see the model. Please if anyone can do it for me with some magic, I would be very thankful. I will also mention you in the credits along with the author and REP. So please, if anyone has some spare time could he quickly make this task for me.

Attachments

• dangel.blp
    55.5 KB · Views: 140
  • dangelfinalx.mdx
    71.8 KB · Views: 64
  • dwings.blp
    45.2 KB · Views: 87
Permission

Please, could somebody remove the wings of this model. I need it wingless fast for the cinamatic mini-contest challange. My first thought was to open it in Magos Model Editor and open the model editor scale the wings to 0 and thus make it wingless. Sadly the editor wanted the blp file and I don't know how to import it so that I could see the model. Please if anyone can do it for me with some magic, I would be very thankful. I will also mention you in the credits along with the author and REP. So please, if anyone has some spare time could he quickly make this task for me.

I recommend you contacting the original author, Nasrudin. He's active here and very active on wc3campaigns.
I really recommend ask him before advancing further, meaning editing the model.

Last edited:
Level 11
Thank you, General Frank. I can't believe how nice you are. Thank you again for giving this stupid noob some rep (me). Anyway now that I checked twice on both wc3campaign and the hive it really seems like it's made by Nasrudin.

Status
Not open for further replies.