• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Remove rally point and immune problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
How can I remove the rally point for my towers?

Why when I put the immune ability to a unit it will still be affected by slow when hit by slow poison or cold strike? I tried all immune types (archimonde, neutral hostile) but it doesn't work.

Level 24
for the rally point, maybe base them off of some other unit? take away any and all units they can train/build? all i can think of
Why when I put the immune ability to a unit it will still be affected by slow when hit by slow poison or cold strike? I tried all immune types (archimonde, neutral hostile) but it doesn't work.
that's because those abilities actually go around spell immunity. you know how units with Orbs of Frost will be able to hit granite golems with cold, but Naga Sea Witches can't hit granite golems with Cold Arrows? that's probably what's going on.

Level 7
I think the Resistant Skin ability prevents cold or slow poison. But then, im not sure cause i think i remember a mountain giant gfetting slowed by a dryad spear... dont know if this helps any. There also might be something in 'constants editor' that can maybe modify the slow poison and cold strike effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.