• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Remove camera online, and destroy Cage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello, I have two questions that I would need help from experienced people.

1- I need to destroy the cage, create a unit only for the player who destroyed the cage. (if player 1 destroyed it, that unit released is only for him) Try placing Owner of Killing unit, but nothing happened.

upload_2018-12-1_11-32-43.png

2- The map that I am correcting originally thinks about a single person RPG, so I had no problems in the cinematics. But now, as I adapt it to an online gameplay, it happens that for example at the end of the trigger event, the camera stays static in the sky, being impossible to play (it does not restart) This only for the player who enters the region where the cinematic is generated. The player who is in another area, is not affected ... Please help me with these two things.

upload_2018-12-1_11-36-28.png

Level 25
I'm going to assume that those triggers are just in your native language and not the whole map, for it is, then you're not allowed to upload it on the Hiveworkshop as it only allows English maps. Just a heads up.
You should actually try and write all your trigger names in English, as this will make it easier for you to work with people that talk a different language and it will make you practice english as well.

For the first trigger, killing unit only applies to units, not destructibles.
The easiest way would be to just have an extra player in the player properties with their controller set to Rescuable.
And then create an unit for that player when the destructible dies.

For the 2nd trigger, you do enable cinematic mode for ALL players but only set the camera for the owner of the triggering unit. You need to set it for all players.
And put the Turn Off trigger at the top of the actions or the trigger will run everytime a hero enters that region until the trigger ends.

Last edited:
Level 6
I'm going to assume that those triggers are just in your native language and not the whole map, for it is, then you're not allowed to upload it on the Hiveworkshop as it only allows English maps. Just a heads up.
You should actually try and write all your trigger names in English, as this will make it easier for you to work with people that talk a different language and it will make you practice english as well.

For the first trigger, killing unit only applies to units, not destructibles.
The easiest way would be to just have an extra player in the player properties with their controller set to Rescuable.
And then create an unit for that player when the destructible dies.

For the 2nd trigger, you do enable cinematic mode for ALL players but only set the camera for the owner of the triggering unit. You need to set it for all players.
And put the Turn Off trigger at the top of the actions or the trigger will run everytime a hero enters that region until the trigger ends.
How can I make a player Rescuable for example for player 2? I can only make it salvageable for player 1 ...

How can I place the camera for all players? it only allows me to choose between players from 1 to 12 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.