• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Remove Attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
try using the hex ability.
just remove the movespeed reduction, the spell disable, and change the morph-into-units.
im not sure if it will work but at least try.
i think its possible.
another thing.. can you tell us why you want to remove its attack?

Level 17
Its for a spell I am creating. When casted, a mirror image is create of each nearby enemy unit. Those images can't attack. Then those images will copy every action that the original doe, only in inverse(opposite) And when they collide (image and original) the image explode and damage the original

So hex won't work either. My best bet is the silence, cant figure out how to use the orb attack indix

Xiliger, there is also another way, since the images won't need their attack switched back to normal. Copy and paste the Ashenvale Canopy Tree. Set the model to None and Pathing to also None. Now go to the Abilities tab, scroll to Night Elf category and get War Club. Copy and paste it and in the field "Data - Enabled Attack Index", Shift+Enter to type "-1". Also, remove the Art - Animation Names. Now, do this:
  • Trigger
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit starts the effect of an ability
  • Conditions
    • (Ability being cast) Equal to X
  • Actions
    • Set Points[1] = (Position of (Triggering unit))
    • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 5, do (Actions)
      • Loop - Actions
        • Set Points[2] = (Points[1] offset by 256.00 towards (72 * (Real(IntegerA))) degrees
        • Unit - Create 1 Image dummy for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at Points[2] facing (Facing of (Triggering unit))
        • Unit - Add (War Club (dummy)) to (Last created unit)
        • Destructible - Create a Ashenvale Canopy Tree (modified) at Points[2] facing Random angle with scale 1.00 and variation 0
        • Custom script: call IssueTargetOrder (GetLastCreatedUnit(), "grabtree", GetLastCreatedDestructable())
        • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_Points[2])
    • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_Points[1])

Level 10
Add Cargo ability for orc, one of it will disable attack

I forget what the specific name, will see it in a sec.

EDIT:
ok, the ability name is Orc Cargo Hold or something like that. Just set the carrier size to 0 and add it to unit and you are all done.
well, qft:
Well ... i think it only works for the ORC Cargo Hold ability ....

I just set carried unit = 0 ....... and added it to the hero... he cannot attack Disable attack... but it still show how much damage he can attack .. the sword thingy in the left of the attributes of the hero...

+REP for Billy the Cat and dansaDisco for trying to help :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.