• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Import] Remove all blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
is there a way to remove all blood from the game without having to edit every single model?

...maybe by importing a somewhat transparent texture and changing its path to ingame blood textures - and if so where do i get such a transparent texture?

can anyone help?

Level 9
yeah i just wanna get rid of the blood when a unit dies

removing the unit doesn't work since it removes the corpse and i want the corpse to remain - i set decay time to like 20 seconds so that after a battle there's like several corpses lying round... it's just the blood that somewhat bothers me

Level 9
ok ill try that. i wonder how to do that without skipping the death anim since i gotta remove the unit instantly when it dies in order to prevent any blood from spilling

i dont want blood cos i set unit scalling pretty low and then there's way to much blood for such little units

Status
Not open for further replies.