• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Reforged] Need some help with a hero project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello I'm trying to create a female model for the reforged Paladin at the moment and having quite a bit of trouble getting it off the ground due to work (I'm essential during the covid crisis). All I'm looking to have done is the base vertex edit. I wanted to use the footman for the base as I like the look of the armor much more, disregarding the helmet head and pauldrons I'm trying to get the body reshaped to a female figure so hopefully it will make the UV mapping easier. I'd been using Sylvanas as a guide for the body shape but due to time restraints I just can't get that much work done on my own. Textures, animations and things like head and weapon swap I'm going to do myself I just need the base body to work off of at the moment. Any help or interest would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks. :)
Also not sure what to tag as I haven't used a forum before so I just used reforged. I apologize in advance if I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.