• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Red Mage (Final Fantasy 14)

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
A Red Mage ripped from Final Fantasy 14. I would have taken a red mage model with non-chbi art style from elsewhere but I couldn't find one with a working download link. I don't actually play FF14 so I may have mismatched the equipment but hopefully it gets the point across.

Has sword animations but you will need to attach your choice of weapon yourself.

Animations by:
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/members/kitabatake.124756/
Previews
Contents

Red Mage (Final Fantasy 14) (Model)

Have you looked at this model...?
Still a mess but this looks a little better, looks like a uv issue but I suck at wrapping.
One thing about ff14 that you may not have known is that it renders very differently then warcraft 3 using multiple textures for each material. I was lucky to get the red mage outfit to come out as well as it did.

edit: There probably is room for improvement though and I can post the max files and textures if people want them.

edit2: What you're referring to may be me combining the model into a single mesh.

edit3: I updated the texture. Thanks for pushing me to do more.

Last edited: