• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Red Dawn - Greataxe of the Horde

"Though built of rough timber and crude steel, colossal axes such as these were prized articles of craftsmanship during the Horde's dominion over Draenor - worthy of a place in only the mightiest warrior's grasp. Weapons of this pattern were already fading into memory by the time the Orcs set foot on Azeroth, and after the havoc wrought by the First and Second Wars, battle axes like the Red Dawn are all but lost."

Another model by me with Red Shift's texture. This time it's Red Shift's own concept for an axe. Red Shift also gave it its name. :p

If you use this model, you must give credits to both me and Red Shift somewhere in your project. Do not upload this model to other sites without Red Shift's and mine direct permissions.

Keywords:
Red Shift, Weapon, Awesome, Awesomeness, Axe, Wood, Metal, Badass, Chain, Chop, Cut, Rend, Maim, Attachment, RPG, Blunt, Crush.
Contents

Red Dawn - Greataxe of the Horde (Model)

Reviews
16:16, 8th Aug 2010 General Frank: Lovely made mesh and texture. Works ingame. Approved.

M

16:16, 8th Aug 2010
General Frank:

Lovely made mesh and texture.
Works ingame. Approved.

Level 48
O ya I agree with the others that this is good but 54 KB for a bloody weapon? I think NOT. The textures are to well done that you won't see the big difference ingame compare to said a reduced size of it.

50 KB out of 8 MB, yeaaaah I think YES. It's not that heavy weight, seriously. It CAN be reduced to 13 KB if you want me to remove Red's awesome texture and use a plain white texture.