• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Well i am here to recruit some highly skilled map makers for a project that will be like this:
Creating a new Warcraft Campaign that will contain all the story not only ROC and TFT (well because ROC and TFT have they're campaign maps done we will take those for that part of the campaign).
For further information visit the "workshop" forum at:
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Warcraft_Campaign/index.php?

Thank you and have a Pleasant day.

Level 4
what's the point of this, ROC and TFT are already in there. which part of the warcraft story are you referring to.

and by the way I'd be willing to help if you jsut clarified it a bit more for me.

Level 4
I think he tried to imply that he's expanding the story further, creating a larger and 'better' campaign out of it. For example adding maps between two maps where he'd think it'd be fitting.

For example, he might create arthas's travel over ocean to northrend, ship maps, yay!

Level 7
well a w3 campaign that will include the missions from W1 and W2 and well it will include things omited by the W3 ROC and TFT campaigns (there are lots of parts that they did not put but they were cool to experience

(check the forum there you have information)

Level 4
right, such as everything else that happens during thralls journey from lordaeron. right so just PM me if you wuld like my help. I can do triggers and custom abilities.

nothing too complicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.