• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Recruiting: Proof-Reader / Dialogue Writer

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the name implies, we are currently looking for someone with good english skills, who wants to help in terms of quest design. You do not need knowledge of map editing; just a good understanding of the english language.

Note: You need to be able to write proper "medieval" english. Also, we do not accept applications from people that are not speaking english as main language.
You also need ICQ in order to discuss the dialogues with me online.
You should be available from 7 to like 12 pm (at least some hours during that time) GMT+1! (equals 1 to 6 pm eastern US time)

If you do your job right, you will be credited in the Loading-Screen as official quest dialogue writer.

Please write your applications here.

Last edited:
Level 10
I am surprised that no one has applied for this. I do not meet all the requirements. I do not have ICQ, but I can probably get it if need be. I should be available during those hours, however I do not know how to write proper "medieval" english, but I was born in America and English is the only language I speak so even if I do not meet all of the requirements and you can not get anyone else to apply you could always send me some things you have written and I can tell you what makes sense and stuff. By all means though if anyone else is more qualified than I am please apply!

Level 5
Well i was born in England, and English is my first language, I dont know how to write proper "medieval" just like s0ulseeker, but I have an idea what it is like. So I think i can help with this =) I have alot of time spare - around 1pm-4pm and 7pm-2am =P and weekends even more!

Status
Not open for further replies.