• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Recolor for Classic Icons (Solved by Hermit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hi guys! I appeal to your help for a second time because I need three icons for three classic models of Warcraft.:thumbs_up:

The first icon is for the paladin of black hair:
full

The second icon is for the paladin of white hair:
full

And the last icon is for the blood elf lieutenant:

full

MPQ'S PATHS:
- ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNHeroPaladin
full

- ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNTheCaptain
full

Apparently it's a simple request, but it requires much precision and perfection, because I need icons have exactly the same colors of the models, also, the quality is a very important point in this request.

NOTE:

- I uploaded a file with the icons in winrar, with the highest possible quality.
- I only need the icons in PNG format, it's not necessary make BTN or DISBTN buttons.

Thanks for your attention.:infl_thumbs_up:

Regards!

Attachments

• IconsInHighQuality.rar
    21.5 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Level 21
I can't believe no one made proper icons for those units yet. Paladins had these, but those icons are badly shaded; The only icon I found that kinda represents the Blood Elf Lieutenant is this one.

I made 2 versions of the Blood Elf Lieutenant. The second one is flopped, so it looks different from the Captain's icon.

Now that I think about it, maybe I should upload them to the icons section under Blizzard Entertainment account. (Then again, I don't know how to upload icons, since I've never uploaded anything, so they'll most likely stay here.)
BTNBloodElfLieutenant.png
BTNBloodElfLieutenant2.png
BTNPaladinBlackHair.png
BTNPaladinWhite.png

Level 8
Now that I think about it, maybe I should upload them to the icons section under Blizzard Entertainment account. (Then again, I don't know how to upload icons, since I've never uploaded anything, so they'll most likely stay here.)
AWESOME! I wasn't expecting it, not so quickly! :peek:

The colors, the precision and the quality are perfect!! I love it!!! :cute:

One more time, thank you so much Hermit!
430227.png
:infl_thumbs_up:

PS: LOLOLOL :fp:
btnheropaladinblackhair-jpg.132853
btnheropaladinwhitehair-jpg.132854
:xxd:

RESOLVED REQUEST

Status
Not open for further replies.