• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Icon: Monster Lure Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNMonsterLure.blp

I need an off button for MonsterLure, perhaps the same but with a empty plate would look.

Could someone help me with this? Maybe I can do it myself, never done a icon before. Is the below to-do list correct?

Okey I finished the icon (to the best of my abilities...) But the DISBTN turn out green?

Am also in need of a disabled Load and Unload goldmine. They need to be in a gray-scale, not too dark.

ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNLoad.blp
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNUnload.blp

Something that might look cooler is to replace the circles with a smaller version of the city seen on the image. But then I would require 4 icons instead of 2...

Attachments

• commandcard.png
    commandcard.png
    91.3 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

What do you think about these ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Like this ?

Your choice :)
I am glad if I can help you.

EDIt: Ah I see, the unload has a little mistake, I'll fix it
EDIT: fixed

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Great send the images over, altought I might fuck up the DISBTN. :>

What do you mean ?

Please save the attached images, then open the great tool called Button Manager and use the attached images to create all kind of different icons you need :)

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Then you probably did something wrong, maybe with pathing ?

Here, I did it for you, don't change the path or anything after importing ( I think).

Status
Not open for further replies.