• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Recipes [Help Me]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I'm asking this again hope you understand now better

Can someone make me ''Item Recipes'' like this

Staff of Strenght
arcanestaff.jpg

Grants 10+Damage and 5+ Str

Claw of Regen
shortblade.jpg

Grants 100+ Hit Point and 1% Hp regen

Shield of Hammer
2667.jpg

Requires:
Staff of Strenght
Claw of Regen

Grants to user 150+ Hit point, 2% Hp regen, 8+ Str and 15+Damage

Hope you understand what is recipe now -_-
and i need you guys to make severals to me because i suck making items/recipes

i can make it but that requires a trigger for every item in the game that you need combos for like in HVH and you need to change the values of the items into custom values(easy but time consuming).but i can do it ill provide a trigger in a lil
EDIT
  • ragingbracers
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters (region) <gen>
    • Conditions
      • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • (Item-type of (Item carried by (Triggering unit) in slot 1)) Equal to (your item)
          • (Item-type of (Item carried by (Triggering unit) in slot 2)) Equal to (your item)
          • (Item-type of (Item carried by (Triggering unit) in slot 3)) Equal to (your item)
          • (Item-type of (Item carried by (Triggering unit) in slot 4)) Equal to (your item)
          • (Item-type of (Item carried by (Triggering unit) in slot 5)) Equal to (your item)
          • (Item-type of (Item carried by (Triggering unit) in slot 6)) Equal to (your item)
        • Conditions
          • (Item-type of (Item carried by (Triggering unit) in slot 1)) Equal to (your other item)
          • (Item-type of (Item carried by (Triggering unit) in slot 2)) Equal to (your other item)
          • (Item-type of (Item carried by (Triggering unit) in slot 3)) Equal to (your other item)
          • (Item-type of (Item carried by (Triggering unit) in slot 4)) Equal to (your other item)
          • (Item-type of (Item carried by (Triggering unit) in slot 5)) Equal to (your other item)
          • (Item-type of (Item carried by (Triggering unit) in slot 6)) Equal to (your other item)
    • Actions
      • Item - Remove (Item carried by (Triggering unit) of type (x))
      • Item - Remove (Item carried by (Triggering unit) of type ((your other item))
      • Item - Create (final item) at (Center of (Playable map area))
      • Hero - Give (Last created item) to (Triggering unit)
      • -----------------------IF you dont want anyone else to have it add this to the trigger--------------------------------------
        • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)

Last edited:
Level 7
If you can do like those first i show but just dont put those stats ofc :) but i know how to put trigger that example those 2 items fuse to that 1item so i need just you to create items that are balance

Level 7
that to they are not like imba items and not too low items like 1000000+ dgm 100%kill chance :D imba and low 0.1+dgm 0.1mana regen just balance like those my are balance maybe :D dont know stil

Level 7
Game Type: its kinda like Island Defence but theres players that play 5v5 or ffa plan to kill all possible enemies building base and usin titan

Level 12
i can make it but that requires a trigger for every item in the game that you need combos for like in HVH and you need to change the values of the items into custom values(easy but time consuming).but i can do it ill provide a trigger in a lil
EDIT
  • ragingbracers
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters (region) <gen>
    • Conditions
        • Conditions
          • (Item-type of (Item carried by (Triggering unit) in slot 1)) Equal to (your item)
          • (Item-type of (Item carried by (Triggering unit) in slot 2)) Equal to (your item)
          • (Item-type of (Item carried by (Triggering unit) in slot 3)) Equal to (your item)
          • (Item-type of (Item carried by (Triggering unit) in slot 4)) Equal to (your item)
          • (Item-type of (Item carried by (Triggering unit) in slot 5)) Equal to (your item)
          • (Item-type of (Item carried by (Triggering unit) in slot 6)) Equal to (your item)
        • Conditions
          • (Item-type of (Item carried by (Triggering unit) in slot 1)) Equal to (your other item)
          • (Item-type of (Item carried by (Triggering unit) in slot 2)) Equal to (your other item)
          • (Item-type of (Item carried by (Triggering unit) in slot 3)) Equal to (your other item)
          • (Item-type of (Item carried by (Triggering unit) in slot 4)) Equal to (your other item)
          • (Item-type of (Item carried by (Triggering unit) in slot 5)) Equal to (your other item)
          • (Item-type of (Item carried by (Triggering unit) in slot 6)) Equal to (your other item)
    • Actions
      • Item - Remove (Item carried by (Triggering unit) of type (x))
      • Item - Remove (Item carried by (Triggering unit) of type ((your other item))
      • Item - Create (final item) at (Center of (Playable map area))
      • Hero - Give (Last created item) to (Triggering unit)
      • -----------------------IF you dont want anyone else to have it add this to the trigger--------------------------------------
        • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
that is one horrible trigger(okay, not horrible, but too complex)

there is a tutorial for this in the tutorial section, and it uses this

• Item
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit Acquires an item
  • Conditions
    • ((Triggering unit) has item of type ITEM1) Equal to True
    • ((Triggering unit) has item of type ITEM2) Equal to True
  • Actions
    • Item - Remove (Item carried by (Triggering unit) of type ITEM1)
    • Item - Remove (Item carried by (Triggering unit) of type ITEM2)
    • Hero - Create ITEM3 and give it to (Triggering unit)

Status
Not open for further replies.