• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Recipe Item Combination + Autobuy

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Just sharing our simple Recipe Item Combination + Auto-buy mini GUI system we needed and made for our MOBA map if some find handy. (there may be better systems out there, I have not checked).

Features:
Item Combining (with Recipe):
possessing all the needed items (referred to as Components in the trigger) combines them into a new one.
Auto-buy: if the buyer has enough gold for what's missing, he will buy the whole item in 1-click (instead of having to buy every component 1 by 1).

Important Notes:
Recipe items use Campaign category items, so reserve that category to avoid bugs.
Doesn't work without recipes. (easily changeable if you understand a little bit of GUI)

How to use guide:
Set Stats - Classification: to Campaign for Recipe Items.
4 variables need configuring itemComponent[], itemNumComponents, itemCompleted, itempriceTotal.

I'm not very active on hive so don't expect me to maintain it.
Contents

Recipe Item Combination + Autobuy (Map)