• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Reborn of the Undead

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my firts new project about Warcraft 3.

war3en.jpg

Rebirth of the Undead.

The undead have returned to get his revenge against humans and the Alliance must prepare his army to battle the most powerfull enemy never seen.

New features:
-Like in Frozen Throne you will use naval units.
-More than one Hero.
-Human custom campaing units and rescuable units.

Downlod now and enjoy!!!
Contents

Reborn of the Undead (Campaign)

Reviews
21:29, 3rd Apr 2013 Orcnet: different author and the first part of the map has huge problems, the transport ship in my second base can't get to unload my men into the enemy base due to so much debris blocking the sea and height of the cliffs can't...

M

21:29, 3rd Apr 2013
Orcnet: different author and the first part of the map has huge problems, the transport ship in my second base can't get to unload my men into the enemy base due to so much debris blocking the sea and height of the cliffs can't make the ship to unload them, please redirect this in the map development thread for improvement