• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rebirth of Lordaeron

Reactions: deepstrasz
Hi, this is my first music in the community. You can also check my music on my Youtube Channel
, I actually make hip hop beats but I still love warcraft so I tried to make a fantasy or something like that music. Just check it out! :)
Contents

Rebirth of Lordaeron (Sound)

Reviews
Its Ryan Boi
I think you've done well here. I've noted before that the piano could be changed, or you could EQ it, just so it fits better with the song. It does start off a bit loud (it sort of startles you) for something that sounds like it should be calming...
Level 16
Not bad at all! I'm not too sure if you're looking for suggestions, but I might throw two suggestions your way! The first suggestion would be to either change the piano with a softer, felt type piano, so it sits better in the mix with the flute that you have (I don't think it's bad the way it is, perhaps try to EQ the low end slightly, and add some reverb to the piano too (but not too much reverb).

My next suggestion would be more of a musical thing, so it's more to do with preference here, so don't worry about this too much! The track seems to just start off with a really in-your-face piano. I personally find this weird, only because the track is pretty relaxing, but then you have the track start at like -8 LUFs, which is like, EDM realm of loudness here (maybe it's louder). So work with the vibe of the track, think about a setting for your music, and think about how it moves from 1 section to another... For example, it starts of calm, but then perhaps the velocity of the piano increases, which makes it sharper, and makes everything more intense, so now everything is more intense, perhaps add drums for added intensity, and then the flute (or have it already added, and maybe make it faster, or change melodically to match the section of the song).

Hope this isn't too much. All in all though, I think what you have here is pretty neat 🤌, so keep it up!

Last edited:
Level 16
I think you've done well here. I've noted before that the piano could be changed, or you could EQ it, just so it fits better with the song. It does start off a bit loud (it sort of startles you) for something that sounds like it should be calming. Although the audio is quite short (and sort of just cuts off at the end), I'd say it's quite useful, but it's a little hard for me to consider this a Lordearon themed song (deepstrasz made a good point, in that the guzheng is a little out of place for this theme). All in all it's a good piece! So be happy with what you've created here! I look forward to hearing more from you!

- Approved

Last edited: