• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Realy Simple Model request *WITH GOOD CREDIT!* (Still Pending, please help)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on! Not to be rude, but I'm really pending on this request and I'm visiting Hive like every 10 minutes to see if anyone replied yet... Is it really that much of a deal to re-skin a Furbolg into a golem?

Or is the credit awarded for the request not good enough?

Well, the bounty has increased;

- Your name will be listed in a 'Special thanks' list in the loading screen.
- A link to your Hive Account will be in the map info on Hive.
- You will recieve an exclusive early acess version of the map.
- You may suggest a custom unit to the map which will be implemented (Maybe to show off some of your other work).

Sigh... Still not a single reply, and 93 views... I don't get what the problem with this request is. Is it too complicated, is the credit still not good enough, should I show off/tell what kind of map it's going to be or are there simply no takers for this one.

Please Note: If you are seriously considering making it; please tell.
I'm not that 'kind of person' who takes nothing but the best, nor is there any kind of dead-line or pressure involved.
It's not quality over quantity, nor is it the other way around, all that matters is that it even gets done at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Dude you have to relax and understand that this is not a workshop of your little workers. Visiting the site every 10 minutes to see if people reply and double posting as well within the bump cooldown? Please relax your posting and expectations. While you wait you can make your own and show people that you are willing to work for your food.

I didn't mean to sound rude, (I pointed that out in my reply) but I don't know how to make it myself... In fact, I downloaded a Custom Model maker beforehand and the results of my first to third attempt were... well... The worst...

So, naturaly I searched a tutorial and stuff, read it, tried it from A to Z, but Still it turned out aweful...

This Request was kind of my downfall and final stand, so I'm realy pending on this request.

It will be an 1vs1 player strategy map, kinda like castle fight, but featuring all 75 cards of the populair mobile game 'Clash Royale'. I'm making all 11 arena's and allready made 34 different cards with the same stats and behaviour as in Clash Royale. I've also created an AI for possible train battle practise's and a way to regain and spend 'Elixer' just as in Clash Royale. I might even add a save and load system so players can upgrade and collect cards between games and earn trophies and travel to higher arena's.
It will be awesome, but my only bottle-neck is the WC3 golem model, it looks nothing like it and by simply merging the Animations and Shape of A furbolg and the Portrat of the golem, it would be fixed...

Last edited:
Level 23
If you think you cannot finish/develop your map because the golem model isn't "good enough", you should rethink your priorities.
Nice models/visuals are the cherry on top of an already good map. A bad map doesn't become good with extra models and a good map isn't hurt by not having fancy models.

And your map won't go viral. Just saying.

If you think you cannot finish/develop your map because the golem model isn't "good enough", you should rethink your priorities.
Nice models/visuals are the cherry on top of an already good map. A bad map doesn't become good with extra models and a good map isn't hurt by not having fancy models.

And your map won't go viral. Just saying.

Ouch... I think you're right.
But still, it looks so awesome and I cant wait to publish it.

Status
Not open for further replies.