• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ReAl LiFe SlAyErS v1.7

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map should have been more cooler... Thanks to Kurugane creator of BvO.. Everytime I try to add a war3mappreview I get a white one, and the game always crashes after loading. Don't worry though it won't happen now coz I removed it

Keywords:
War, Arena, Cool, Awesome, Killing, Death, Destruction, Hero, Map, Real Life Slayers, Relis
Contents

ReAl LiFe SlAyErS v1.7 (Map)

Reviews
03:26, 10th Jul 2011 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 30

ReAl LiFe SlAyErS [v1.7]

Rating
NumberPercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
5/591-100A

Rating
NumberPercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
4/581-90%B

Rating
NumberPercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
3/575-80%C

Rating
NumberPercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
2/570-74%D

Rating
NumberPercentLetter
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
1/550-69%F

General:

Gameplay-[5/5]
Note: Commentary for your map's playability.

Terrain-[5/5]
Note: Commentary about your terrain's sight of view.

Managing-[5/5]
Note: Commentary on your game's output.

Overall-[15/15]

Gameplay

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

This game only describes "Kill" nothing more, practically based on a hero arena with mixtures of heroes based from comics, animes, movies, etc.

Terrain

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

Terrain doesn't fit a real arena imagery rather just filled with colorful decorations and such that its only made for fun than a real showcase of epic interior design for a coliseum.

Managing

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

On the conclusion, this map is supposed to be a game for friends or a personal made map that is played with friends, but to reveal this in the mass world of warcraft 3, its looks dull and straight forward to games called "IMBA". the only thing that awakens me are those "trahtalks and your face" maybe just to fill in some humor and pictures can make players smile in for once, in other words, game is somehow useful.

Rating
NumberPercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
7/1573%D

If you wish to continue your work project, do please send it in the Map Development area so users can help you and you can continue your updates.

Last edited:
Level 28
NiCE TypOGraPhY yOu hAVe tHerE... I suggest you never, ever use it again.

List of negative things:
  • You imported files because they looked cool, not because they actually fit your map.
  • The terrain is bad. The ice-fire combination is very common for newbs, even though only the best terrainers can make it look good. Yours failed miserably.
  • Cinematic doodads...
  • Terrain is almost completely flat.
  • Missing DISBTN (disbled Button, wherever you see those flashy green icons, there should be a DISBTN. But you don't have those, so it's just green and flashy all the way).
  • Hero name: ???, tooltip: ???????????????????
  • Nearly no intelligence-heroes, and not a single good intel-hero.
  • Random sounds... :/
  • "Credits", you say? Where are the credits for those who created the models? And the abilities? And the icons?
  • Defeat upon dying?
  • What the fuck is wrong with the menu background?
  • You can choose those 'secret' heroes if you click fast enough (which isn't hard at all).
  • The list is endless

Conclusion: rejected, definitely.

Level 3
NiCE TypOGraPhY yOu hAVe tHerE... I suggest you never, ever use it again.

List of negative things:
  • You imported files because they looked cool, not because they actually fit your map.
  • The terrain is bad. The ice-fire combination is very common for newbs, even though only the best terrainers can make it look good. Yours failed miserably.
  • Cinematic doodads...
  • Terrain is almost completely flat.
  • Missing DISBTN (disbled Button, wherever you see those flashy green icons, there should be a DISBTN. But you don't have those, so it's just green and flashy all the way).
  • Hero name: ???, tooltip: ???????????????????
  • Nearly no intelligence-heroes, and not a single good intel-hero.
  • Random sounds... :/
  • "Credits", you say? Where are the credits for those who created the models? And the abilities? And the icons?
  • Defeat upon dying?
  • What the fuck is wrong with the menu background?
  • You can choose those 'secret' heroes if you click fast enough (which isn't hard at all).
  • The list is endless

Conclusion: rejected, definitely.
Maybe it's beacause you played alone... You should have put Ai.... I'm starting my new work with all your comments in mind.. Thanks a lot... You helped me improved my map..

Level 28
Maybe it's beacause you played alone... You should have put Ai
Which part of my comment could be caused because I played alone? The 'bad terrain'? The 'no good intel-hero'?
Well, maybe the "defeat upon dying", I do admit that might be because I was playing alone.

I felt this was a map which you had to play with multiple people (or AI, as you suggested), so that's the reason not much of the game mechanics have been criticized in my post.
Basically, I tried not to say anything about the gameplay because I was playing alone.

Level 3
Which part of my comment could be caused because I played alone? The 'bad terrain'? The 'no good intel-hero'?
Well, maybe the "defeat upon dying", I do admit that might be because I was playing alone.

I felt this was a map which you had to play with multiple people (or AI, as you suggested), so that's the reason not much of the game mechanics have been criticized in my post.
Basically, I tried not to say anything about the gameplay because I was playing alone.
Ok... so please help me.. What should I do to make this map good enough to be approved??? I already changed the terrain.. Fixed the "defeat upon dying" thing.. I made some new good Intel Heroes... Please tell me what else should I change..

Level 3
Ok... so please help me.. What should I do to make this map good enough to be approved??? I already changed the terrain.. Fixed the "defeat upon dying" thing.. I made some new good Intel Heroes... Please tell me what else should I change..
Oh yeah and one more thing.... that's the reason for the "-clear" command. So you don't get annoyed with the "endless list"