• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Real life for meowers V1.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Real Life for meowers is te BEST loap out there, and this one isn't pointless. There's tons of secrets, like the secret pet and much, MUCH, more. It is finished though, and once this is finished i will be adding several other better versions. Also if you need help finding all the secrets pm me or post in my forum topic "Real Life for Meowers beta testers needed" at the Map development sub-forum recruiment.
Contents

Real life for meowers V1.1 (Map)

Reviews
brad.dude03: This map looks like it has about 2 minutes of work put into it.

M

brad.dude03: This map looks like it has about 2 minutes of work put into it.

Level 2
If this is the best then I am strip-tease dancer. I dont usually like terrain in other loap maps but hell, this is awful. You gave us what? 5 minutes of placing gates and shadow walls and another 5 minutes of making items.
Hint: alpha/beta/test version MUST be attractive - its like advertising.
Good luck next time / fixing this pile of ... things... I will rate it once I see full version.

Level 7
Already I can see this is a pile of shit like a scar on this website. When I was a beginner mapmaker, I didn't release all the crap I made till I was sure that it would be good enough for public release. Learn that first, also, hell doesn't exist my dear.

Level 2
I commented this not because I like beeing an ass. I commented because you write that this is best loap. And its far from it. Then your excuse is 'I'm newbie map maker".
It is like blind man advertising best sight-seeing places in USA.

Level 6
I would just like to say that if this really is your first map and you only spent 5 hours on it...you're doing quite well...just work on a few bugs here and there and add more and more as often as you can and this has potential to be good

Also, I would like to remark upon how incredibly stupid people seem to be...considering they think 4 minutes is a long time and considering they say your map was a waste of four minutes...when in reality they waste more time than that every day just by watching TV.

Level 5
A few world editor tips that I think might help you.

Title your triggers, in order to do that you have to hold left click on the name then release after about 2 seconds.

Also, i suggest you use a different tileset for that type of map, Lorderon Summer looks kinda bad tbh

And, the doodads look a bit randomly placed and there are a bit too many of the same ones.

Overall, i think you have some potential

Level 4
Oh one week ban?Noes I think im going to die gg,and who thinks watching tv is waste of time...wow guys im sorry ,but you make no sense

Level 4
Btw i deleted my post,I think this got potential sorry for flaming,IM sometimes like that :O