• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Re-animate this model plzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Happy... plzz comon i am new and plus i need this model even tho its horrible compared to others.... plus new modeler here comon! also Criz. is the olny one i know and if someone else could do it then fine.... and also i dunno how to work things liek gmax or anything.... all i know how to do is EDIT! so please someone not be mean and snot nosed stuck up like HappyTauren and help me plzzz (srry happy but u were). plzzz someone

Edit: also Happy you can't speek for other ppl... maybe Chriz. did it but hasn't posted yet... ever thought of that???

Last edited:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

No, I can't, I don't have any free time to do so. Sorry.

Level 6
lol odd.... but u didn't fix the one animation... i like it tho... sorta

Edit: could someone fix the animation or tell me how to animate in something other than Gmax or Notetrack (can't use Gmax with models (i can't change them, well i might be able to now but)) and notetrack is way to confusing

Last edited:
Level 6
Deep sea kraken: i olny posted this thread once... if u mean my posting in the thread... well i need for a map so... i really need it done... i would do it if i could get Warshape to work but seeing as how i can't... i can't
Also: if you have nothing nice to say... say nothing at all

Arthas. You completely missed my point. My point is this: People cannot look at this thread without seeing what you want. Posting it 4 more times (5 in total, not including the time you asked HappyTauren to do it) is not going to make them more interested. And if you're using the mentality "if i bug them enough theyll do it" its not going to work here, because we dont have to read this thread. And WHEN EVER you are requesting a Skin/Model or an icon CHECK IN THE RESCOURCE SECTION.
I looked and found a pikeman model: http://hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/models/753/ do not ask my why i went out of my way to help a noob like you.

And admins I appologise; I know this is your area, but I wanted to comment and to get my point accross.

Level 6
fine fine... i will agree with you... i just really need and right now i am completely stumped y i can't open warshape... :(

Also Kraken... i don't need a pikeman like that... i need this one and i can't find it... also if it doesn't get done then i guess ill just have it swinging... and i am not a noob... i look in recource section... i made this which in my opinion looks cooler than a preist with a spear

Level 10
And yes. someone with -19 reputation points IS a noob

Don't esscellate it, that was flamming.

Arthas.... I suggest that you read over THW Rules before you ever post or make a new thread again, I lost track where they were, mabey a admin or moderator knows.

Level 32
All right.

It seems to me like our requester has been trying to take care of this himself and has run into a brick wall with warshape. Let's focus on THAT. How can we help you help yourself, IhateArthas?

What's the story... why cant you work with the program?

Level 6
Well i got it to work Wolverabid, but its really confusing cause its not really new person freindly if u know what i mean... It won't let me make it stab without disconnecting his hand from his arm... :(

Werewulf... ok i understood that a little earlier, and i have been trying to do myself vut can't :|

Level 7
This might even be helpful to me if somebody takes us step by step.....Arthas all i cna say is when they post make sure to listen because the mods know what there doing.

Level 10
i know princeofice... i listen to mods... did u say u like my model? why ty because most people say its not useful and to easy *cough* Werewulf *cough* but hey its my second ever model and i was just messin around with the magos editor :D

"off topic" pointless spam, when you started at "cough" sorry, im bored and had to say that.

"on topic" Well I looked at it and when it stabs...wo it looks like its doing a rigged 360 stab which made my char turn GJ, sweet model, I would give rep, but I need 50 of my own.

Last edited:
Level 7
Your model isn't great but its always better when the map maker creates it because they can feel proud they did most if not all of thier map and the stab is indeed cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.