• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ray William Johnson Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
RWJ is the most annoying attentionwhore ever.

By making this thread, Asomath and its Affiliate organizations, do not in anyway announce a positive attitude and/or liking for Ray William Johnson.

Just found it interesting, and it will likely lead to some internet discontent towards youtube... At least for 5 minutes until they find somthing else to do.

~Asomath

Level 9
well I really believe you can't make good humor without breaking a few community guidelines.

I don't like Ray William Johnson, but Youtube is a bad site exploiting it's popularity.

Saw some youtube ads? Ads that take a lot of time to load?

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Out of curiosity, what did he do?

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Based on the reaction people took, looks like he went on a murdering rampage across 3 towns after exploding the orphan's hospital and the adjacent puppy factory.
Oh, so nothing newsworthy.
There has been a lot of hate towards him lately, with lots of people reporting him. It wouldn't surprise me if its was youtube's terrible wonderful bots that auto ban people after a certain number of reports.
That's awesome, we should implement that here.

Status
Not open for further replies.