• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rattemenschen Ranger

The Rattemenschen Ranger. Ranged unit for the creep race of the Rat men. They live in the the deep, dark caves and tunnles of the Gezacktenze Mountains.

Keywords:
rat rattemenschen furry anthro anthropomorphic
Contents

Rattemenschen Ranger (Model)

Rattemenschen Ranger (Model)

Reviews
Werewulf: A lovly rat ranger, great work, works fine ingame and as an addition to any rat based mod or such.

M

Werewulf: A lovly rat ranger, great work, works fine ingame and as an addition to any rat based mod or such.

Level 3
Sorry but I didn't like this one u did :/

The head looks strange and the feet look like "Tauren" feet...

3/5 :/

Level 17
The feet, as with the other rats, are a bit weird. It looks far too masculine to give it the boobs in my opinion. I'd drop the boobs and remove the long hair, unless you can find a way to make it less masculine.

The teeth are massive and rabbit like instead of ratlike, the whiskers are too thick (I probably wouldnt do any more than put dots on the face texture), and the shoulderpad has a texture error with fur.

Level 2
A bit to thin and a female rat doesnt look much different than a male rat. And not like elves ratmen in any fantasy doesnt let the females fight as far as I know. More than that it just looks too funny by my standards only a 5/10 cause I like the tail and some of the body parts.

Level 2
A bit to thin and a female rat doesnt look much different than a male rat. And not like elves ratmen in any fantasy doesnt let the females fight as far as I know. More than that it just looks too funny by my standards only a 5/10 cause I like the tail and some of the body parts.