• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Spell] rapid Hero morph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
HI everyone!!

i wanted to make a morph ability for a hero that can just turn into alternate and back to normal whenever he wants

however the druids abilites dont help as your abilites are all rested and your hero ends up level 1 again!

i completly dont know how to do this so if anyone knows how to help i will be greatful !!

(sorry for grammar errors )

Level 17
you mean bear or crow form dosent reset hero to level 1 ?
actually i didnt try crow form on bear dont know

and about the normal abilites no i actually want him to not have his normal abilites when he is morphed

but okay how can i make my hero to just morph like a druid but have his normal abilites when he morphes back to normal??
and actually no i am giving my hero somethings that it will be OP if he can also cast his normal form abilites so i dont want to fix that

Level 17
ahh that was my mistake then i see, i was morphing into another unit so thats why my abilites were reseting to level 1

okay thank you very much ill copy paste my hero and change what i need on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.