• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rank System

Reactions: VampireofBlood
This is my first jass system i made

You can use this in a rpg map or a normal map i made it easy for you to edit the ranks and xp you need for each rank and also very easy to change how much experience you get for each kill.

I have added a new system to this called a kill system for a request to a user.

For help please pm me here Thanks
Contents

Rank System (Map)

Reviews
Dr Super Good: Approved An ok system. Although not the best for the job it might be useful to some people. I do however recomend atleast trying to expand it further with additional features for rank and a better EXP system.

M

Dr Super Good:
Approved
An ok system. Although not the best for the job it might be useful to some people. I do however recomend atleast trying to expand it further with additional features for rank and a better EXP system.

Level 6
ok this system is for heros not normal units but you can have more then one hero with different ranks. For what each rank does for your heros you have to choose what your heros get im using it in a rpg so each rank will give a new ability a hero can use. As far as i know it should not lag.

Level 5
I constantly get errors when I try to implement it in the JASS codes, I dont got anything else than World Editor, so I'm not sure if I need it, cause I did everything you said I should do, but the errors keep coming in masses!

Level 6
Whoa 4 posts followed each otehr! Edit your posts next time and write Edit01: Edit02:... Very nice, you took the ranks from Combat Arms? I'm sure it is :p Well nice work, try adding more rank? :p Like Staff Sergent I, Staff Sergent II, Staff Sergent III... Sergent I, Sergent II, Sergent III, ...

And try adding a function where if the user/map maker put TRUE to a boolean then there can only be 1 General of the Army and if someone else have more exp than this General of the Army, then he takes the rank and the old General of the Army rank down to General.

Just an idea :)

Level 6
ok i see what your saying im gonna remake the system so its in vjass and if the player has more then one unit each unit will have its own exp instead of sharing like it does now. Any other ideas for it please let me know