• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I successfully made a Dwarven Spellcaster from the Priest. While the abilities are great, I have a problem with the Rank: Initiate button. I added 'Dwarven Spellcaster Adept Training' and 'Dwarven Spellcaster Master Training'. Those work great, but the Rank: option is what bothers me. When I research the 2 options mentioned above, the Rank: option is still Rank: Initiate. And rarely, when I click the Dwarven Spellcaster again, it show him evolving into Rank: Adept, even though I didn't click the 2 options above. Is there a way to fix this? I'm new here. I also gave it the Hammer Strike ability(which is Bash).
Edit: Oh, I had to change the upgrades the Dwarven Spellcaster used. Now it's right. My bad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.