• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ranger

Reactions: deepstrasz
I tried to make an archer that is a little more realistic. Here is what I came up with.
Path: Textures/Ranger.blp
Contents

Ranger (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: The face on this is great. Needs more shading around clothes though

M

THE_END: The face on this is great. Needs more shading around clothes though

Level 3
Sorry for deleting the old skin and all the comments. I tried many times to resubmit it but I failed. I want to thank every comment I hope the new skin is better. 256 px makes the cloths look crappy so I staid with the 512 px version.

Level 11
The face and boots look somewhat odd, and she seems to be lacking ears, but besides those, it looks good. I like how you did the elaborate designs on the cape and bow.

Level 3
DeadDogNoGoWoof Thenx for commenting about the eyes they seemed odd to me but i didn’t knew why. Usually i dont use filters. I used only dodge and burn on the boots (the filters i used here are noise, Gaussian blur, unsharp mask and high pass).
eXciTe thenx for what you said about the environment. It is the first chapter from my campaign, I’m going to use third person and first person camera there.
Here is a new version with straight eyes and darker skin tone.

Level 11
TIP:filters aren't that bad... at times i use filters to perfect parts of my skin such as overlay of noise to show were stubble is or a blur and sharpen.
whats bad is an area covered by filters.when you do a filter lower the opacity if working wiht layers

yea anyways....
its a good skin...doesnt look like much other then face..cloth isn't too great right now anyways...other then the cape
lips look like copy and paste,though could be acomplished in freehand
give it a few softlight textures and more wrinkly realistic cloth and then convert to 256,it will probably look beter then it now.
bow looks less realistic to me...would be beter if it had a more natural look
3.5/5 do my ideas posted above ^^...CMON

Level 3
textures\ranger.blp (a backslash !)

it's the nightelf archer

looks cool but 6/10 cuz no portrait