• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Crash] Randomized Spells - Who Crashes Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Let's play spin the wheel of spells. I'm creating a map that gives every unit/building players train/build a random spell. The spell can be any of the 385 spells in TFT. The map is plagued with crash issues and I have yet to get through a full game without it crashing. I have removed a number of spells that were causing issues, but haven't been able to root out every one. So.

Does anyone know/have a list of non-custom spells that crash the game when a unit that is not supposed to have that spell casts it? To reiterate, The question is: what spells will crash if not cast/owned by the intended unit. It could be an issue of missing animations or icons, but this is just a guess.

I have taken out the chaos family, the hero inventory, and a variety of other transformations and known problem-spells from this post: [Crash] - List of WarCraft III Crashes. I have also made it so builder units (peon, zealot, peasant, wisp) don't get spells.

What do you all think?

Status
Not open for further replies.