• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Random generate terrain height

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
I remember to have seen a tutorial on hive that taught how to make triggers to random generate terrain height. The terrain height was created in when the map was loaded, and each time it was random. I tested it and all looked really smooth even though it was random, but I deleted the map I had triggers in, and now I can't find the tutorial anymore.

Does anyone know where the tutorial is, how to make this system, or a similar system that created random terrain height in a map at map initialization? I will of course give +rep to people that help me, and If you create a new system I chose to use in my map, you get credits for it. Thanks for looking at it. : )

Status
Not open for further replies.