• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rancor

Keywords:
star wars rancor
Contents

Rancor (Model)

Assets
Level 5
nose should look more defined and less into the head... sticking out more is better
and just maybe a little more hunched... besides those minor details...
looks... awesome! :D

Level 4
nose should look more defined and less into the head...
thats how the rancor's nose is, my lil bro has a model of a rancor and it looks just like that one. cept yea i do agree it could be a little more hunched over, but still easily a 5/5 :D keep up the awesome work, your models are REALLY helping with my map, (soon to be released) :D

Level 2
I am making a new campaign and I want to bring it here who wants to tell me like I should care her to it paginates it so that it can be discharged they please can write me to :arrow: :arrow:[email protected] ...... Thank you for their help :eek:

Level 5
...a sort of devouring animation would be nice....
I just thought of it when I went to dig up some old movies... one of them being... Return of the Jedi! :lol:

by the way... I realized that the STAP model is nowhere to be seen, so could anyone tell me the person(s) who made it... I think it's olofmoleman, in which case it's kinda funny to be asking right here right now in a comment about HIS model... hehe