• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Rallypoints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Gweetings :cute:

I've studied so called rallypoints for over 3 hours now and have not made any progress... can anyone give me a link to a tutorial on how to use rally points or explain it to me over posts?

Rallypoints as in order unit to: move to/attackmove/patrol point a, point b, point c, at the same time and it moves in that order a,b,c without having to register when it arrives to point a so you have to order it to move to point b. Hope I made it understandable ...

At the same time, explain how to use SetUnitRallyPoint( unit, loc ) because I'm guessing it has to do with this subject :cute:

help me :sad:

Level 6
In world edit, eh, using JASS. Now, In-game you simply shift-click to make a rallypoint, but how to do it in a trigger?

EDIT: after some consideration, and "googling" I think I've realized one thing: it ain't call rallypoint.. Still need help though..

Last edited:
Level 12
Rallypoint is exactly what it meas a point where units rally - when a unit is produced from a building they go to its rallypoint.
You mean way points!
there are no actual natives for this.
Go in the Jass section and find the thread(should be rather up) about waypoints, by PurplePoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.